Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sorry for the Confusion...














Hi everyone,  

It has come to my attention that some folks believe that this Blog is associated to the FCA.   It is not, this is my personal Blog which I have created to keep in touch with friends that I have met over the years who share the passion of owning a Ferrari as I do.   

I am a member of the FCA as many of you are and I welcome other FCA members to join in and contribute to this Blog - sharing the same passion as mine.

Sorry for the confusion we may have caused.


2 comments:

  1. As a fellow FCA Member and follower of this blog, I encourage all that are not members of the FCA to join. It is the official club tied to Ferrari and you should be proud to be part of such a rich heritage. Membership also includes really cool national membership magazines {Prancing Horse}, regional membership magazines {Northern Prancer} and newsletters which can be beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not have to own a Ferrari to join FCA. Keep updated on Ferrari happenings & great source of information if you do decide to buy Ferrari.

    ReplyDelete