Thursday, February 5, 2009

Its 2009 and Spring is around the corner...

Hi everyone - Tony here.

Its 2009 and spring is around the corner.

Last year we attempted to use Facebook Group's to communicate with everyone regarding our drives, posting pics and keeping everyone in the loop of things. It didn't go very well - looks like not everyone uses Facebook. So for 09, lets Blog!

This is my first attempt at making a Blog - so please be kind :).

I am emailing our group and if you can please signup (follow) to the blog and spread the word around incase I missed anyone. I would like to use this as a means of keeping everyone in the loop of our drives (by the way the fall Grand Turismo drive was great - what a turn out, FCA events, pics, etc.

Anyways - enough with my rant. Signup, contribute and lets see where this thing goes.

Tony.

13 comments:

  1. Great idea, Tony. I can't wait for the warm weather. Let's aim for frequent early morning weekend runs.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,m in

    Keep me posted

    Paul@techpowerdevelopmentsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am not an owner (YET) I was lucky enough to come along on 2 runs last year,
    (Thanks Rocco)
    Meeting all you guys was terrific.Truly a great bunch of Down to earth boys who have a true appreciation for their toys.I still talk about the fall run. If anyone ever needs a co-pilot, I'd love to join you guys yet once again.

    busuito@hotmail.com

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in, Did not drive much in 08, got the new 430 spider late in October.

    tmaniaci@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea Tony. Thanks for putting this together. Can't wait for the good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anybody planning a get together for the Grand Prix (maybe at Wegz). I think the first one at a reasonable hour is Bahrain on April 26 at 8am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. .....Anytime Anthony. Hope you can join me again this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. blog's a wonderful idea. thx.
    Hoping i can get out to one of these runs this year...

    GT

    ReplyDelete
  10. great idea Tony! hope to come out on a ride this spring as it's the first season with my Ferrari :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ RoccoM

    hey Rocco I'm tentatively in for the Bahrain G.P at Wegz...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Guys,
    I saw a few threads talking about the 2009 Ottawa Festival. I know it's kind early, but was wondering if anyone from the Toronto area want to get together for a group drive to Ottawa for the Festival? They usually have a host hotel with secure underground parking and group rates on the rooms (2007 was the Arc Hotel, which was very nice).
    I went in 2007 but missed 2008. I have to say it was one of the best weekends for Ferrari owners. Very organized, very friendly people, track day is amazing, lots of fun. The cost is very affordable which makes it worth the drive to Ottawa. Actually ,the drive there was one of the highlights of the trip.
    Let's get some feed back on interested parties. I believe it's around middle June.
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tony. The Wegz ideas is great. Do you think they will get some security for the parking lot if enough people decide to come along???

    ReplyDelete